- To equip students and teachers with the tools they need to create knowledge and to make them
- To support an innovative learning process in which learning is contextualised in the real-world
changes, needs, and problems.
- To prepare students for leadership by instilling in them a mature mind and heart capable of
critical thinking, invention, and experimentation.
- To inspire kids to explore their own uniqueness, innovate, and appreciate diversity.
- To assist students in developing meaningful professions by improving their employability skills.
- To commit to developing a connection with nature, other people, and their own deeper selves.
- Interdisciplinary approaches, capacity-building programmes, and world-class research facilities
will be used to assure the advancement of learning.
- To prepare teachers to be outstanding scholars and researchers.
The College sees a society that is transformed for the betterment of humanity; a society in which inclusive
and collaborative research and learning is a continuous process that benefits humanity on a local, national,
and global scale. The College is committed to maintaining democracy and cultural heritage while also
pursuing new and inventive ways to combine the need for socio-cultural uplift and the establishment of an
equal society with academic quality and freedom.