- Admission to programs/courses offered by the Star Infotech College is governed by specified eligibility criteria and selection norms, whose details are available with the front office. The student is expected to participate in the selection/eligibility-assessment process, in order to ensure appropriate enrolment and ease of future learning. One step in the selection process is for the student to complete the “Application for Enrolment” document. Fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria is necessary but not sufficient for admission.
- Some courses/programs assume that the student has completed some academic prerequisites. While the Star Infotech College will inform the candidate of these prerequisites and help to assess the student, ultimately it is the student who needs to be sure that he possesses the prior knowledge required for admission into course/program.
- Admission to a program is not transferable to any other individual.
- EnrolmentAgreement: The “Application for Admission” is the Enrolment Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant and the Star InfotechCollege. this Agreement constitutes and express the entire agreement and understanding between the Star Infotech College and the student in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations, and understanding relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged. All student services are being provided by the Star Infotech College.
- Before completing the enrolment process, students are required to go through and understand the contents of the program/course Star Infotech College. A student who has registered for a program is assumed to have understood these documents.
- Facility to book a seat prior to Admission: a student may book a seat in particular batch by paying the applicable non-refundable booking fee. this seat will be reserved for the student till 30 days from the date of booking (or till the specified booking Expiry date) or 48 hours before the scheduled start of the batch (whichever is earlier), and the student must have completed his admission process by the. Note that the fees prevailing at the time when the admission process is completed will be the fees due from the student, notwithstanding any booking done earlier.
- Validity of Admission: Normal expiry of admission occurs upon the completion of the student’s program/course, with the certificate having been awarded. Cancellation of admission can take place for disciplinary reasons, as explained in item 6 below. Unless normally expired or cancelled, a student’s admission to a programme remains valid till the expiry of a period knows as the statute of limitation, this period is of 4 months’ duration.
- The Star Infotech College will not be able to provide any services to the student beyond the period of validity (SOL) of the admission. To clarify further, no obligation of Star Infotech College shall survive beyond the period of validity.
- In exceptional situations, a student may request for a downgrade of his program to one smaller than originally registered. This downgrade program cannot be lower than the highest semester already commenced by the student, students are required to apply in writing to the principal for downgrade, with reasons. such a request, if permitted will result in downgrade of the program on payment of applicable admission status change fee ( this point of downgrade option is applicable to Star Infotech Diploma only)
- Use of Mobile Phone is not allowed at STAR INFOTECH PREMISES. if any student will talk on mobile or sending an SMS while formal activity in progress, his/her mobile phone will be confiscated by the faculty and release it to him on payment of a fine of Rs.500/- or if required the parents could be informed too.
- All vehicles should be insured and parked at the vehicle stand only. The college will not be responsible for any other loss or damage of vehicles or its parts.
- Uniform – student should come to college in proper uniform (Summer Dress code- Half sleeves white shirt, Dark Blue Jeans with White Sports Shoes and Winter Dress Code- Full Sleeves White, Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans, Dark Blue Blazer/Sweater with White Sports Shoes.) untidy dress code will lead to punishment.
- The Evaluation of students based on test, assignments and presentations will be taken on strict basis. The same marks will be sending to the university. No criteria of passing will be undertaken here. Student need to be sincere and punctual for their test.
- It is mandatory for a student to be present for the unit test of particular subject. Escapism will lead to loss of markings.
- Assignments, project etc. given to the student shall be completed and submitted within the specific time period.
- Further, the College will be a leader in preparing professionals who provide leadership and exemplary educational and related services to improve the lives of individuals in a changing and complex global society.
- All fees are payable at the college fee collection center, in college premises.
- A student registering for a program at Star Infotech College has to pay the applicable elements of the following fee components prior to admission: Application Fee, Tuition Fee.
- The Total Fee is applicable for the program and is subject to change in case the student wishes to pursue a different programme.
- All fees are due on the 1st day of the stipulated month, however a grace period of 9 days is allowed. If the due fee is not paid by the 10th day of stipulated month then a fine of Rs. 100/-shall be levied every month till the date of payment.
- Student whose fee-payment are not up to date on 10th of a month will termed as a fee defaulter and automatically struck of the rolls. Such student will not allow to avail of any further services.
- For all courses/programs, the entire amount of Tuition fees is collected on payment plan. The student is made to make these payments as per the plan.
- All fees are payable by cash/local cheque/demand drafts to a/c pay ‘Star Infotech’ or ‘Suraj Narayan UchhTaknikiShikshanSansthan‘ depending upon the program selected. Outstation cheque are not accepted.
- In case of dishonor of cheque, a cheque bounce fine would have to be paid by the student. In addition to this, all rules will be applicable on him.
- Students are required to collect the receipts with Registration number and other program details, for every fee payment from Accounts Department.
- Unless the otherwise stated, the medium of instruction for all courses is English.
- Each session of instructions/practice is normally of one-hour duration, unless otherwise specified.
- The student’s continuing and participative interest in the education and allied processes is integral to fulfilling the deliverables of the program/course satisfactorily.
- Each student gets an Identity Card by the College, which is valid only at the college premises. An Identity card is valid only if it contains the student’s name, program, and a recent photograph, and is stamped and signed by the principal of Star Infotech College.
- Student gets a biometric card for the attendance. Attendances at STAR INFOTECH College is done electronically through the biometric system this needs to be kept along with the identity card.
- In case of loss of Identity Card, the student may request for a duplicate Identity Card, subject to the approval of the college authority and on payment of “Duplicate Document Fees of Rs. 200/-“.
Cancellation of Admission
- It is expected of students to adhere to the norms of discipline and decorum within the premises, or at the professional Practice. Non-adherence to these norms may lead to admission being cancelled and may further result in being barred from attending any program at any of the Star Infotech College or continuing Professional Practice elsewhere..
- Failure to display continuing and participative interest in education and allied services by the student, may also lead to cancellation of admission.
- Application fee and Registration fee are Non-refundable.
- Refund of tuition fees are possible in full if the student wishes to withdraw from a course/program registered, at least 2 days prior to the scheduled start date of the program/course. If single attendance is marked 50% of tuition fee will be refunded & if 15 days’ attendance is marked or 15 days passed from the scheduled start date of the program/course (whether students has attended the college classes or not) no tuition fee will be refunded.
- Refunds arising out of request in 7.2 above will be refunded to the student within 15 days of the request. Condition as per 8.2 above.
- Other than pre-course-commencement, students may also be entitled to refunds through downgrade if any approved downgrade request result in refund of fees, such fee will be refunded to the student within 1 month of the approval.
- No other fee is refundable.
- All refunds will be done at college.
- 75% attendances of college working days in an academic session is compulsory for students, in all the classes, to be eligible to appear in the exam. Student having less than 75% the student will not be allowed to give the University Examinations, and will lead to striking off the name from the college.
- Student Parents/guardian may be informed in case of irregularity of attendance. If there is a continuous absence for 21 calendar days or more, the student will be termed as Dropout. He will have to take re-admission for the resumption of the program.
- In case a student remains absent from the classes for 15 days or more without prior information in writing and approval of the same will be deemed to have dropped out and his/her name shall be struck off from the rolls. In such a case no claim or refund of fees will be entertained. For rejoining, the students would have to take valid permission from the college authorities and take re-admission.
- In case of medical emergency, submission of Medical Certificate from the Registered Medical Officer is mandatory.
- Any relevant changes will be communicated to the students by the faculty and at the student ‘Notice Board’ at the Star Infotech College. The student must ensure that he consults these media for news and updates regularly.
- This agreement is between Star Infotech College and the student is for the benefit of Star Infotech College and the student only. No right or liability shall accrue to any person other than the Star Infotech College and the student under this agreement.
- Force Majeure: The Star Infotech College shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance of any of its obligations under the Agreement when such delay or failure arises from events or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Star Infotech College ( including, without limitation, acts of God, fire, flood, war, explosion, sabotage, terrorism, embargo, civil commotion, acts or omissions of any government entity, supplier delays, supplier delays, communications or power failure, equipment or software malfunction, or labor disputes).
- Limitation of Liability: The liability of Star Infotech College towards the students is limited only to the extent of the fee paid by them. To clarify further, the Star Infotech College shall not be liable to the students for punitive, exemplary, special, indirect, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits.
- If any taxes are laid by the statuary body of government of India on vocational and non-vocational programs on education, it will be executed on fee from the date taxes has been applied. And this extra burden will be laid on student fee.
- Entry into the Lab is permissible only if it is a regular practical class of the students or the student has booked his/her machine time.
- Student shall not:
- Be permitted to carry his/ her pen drive or CD in the lab.
- Be permitted to play games.
- Indulge in any misbehavior or activities that disturb others.
- Use Internet except required and permitted by the faculty member.
- Student shall adhere to the guidelines and instructions given by the faculty in the lab.
- Library facilities can be availed from 09.00 A.M. to 04.00 P.M.
- Library cards will be issued to the students on payment of Rs. 500/-as security deposit which will be refunded on producing the original receipt after the completion of the course.
- The membership of library is nontransferable. Only two books can be borrowed at a time for a maximum of 15 days. Students can get the same book reissued, if required.
- If the borrowed book is overdue, a fine of Re. 1/- per day will be charged.
- In case of loss or damage of book, the student shall have to bear the expense of the book.
- In case of loss of Library Card/ I Card, a duplicate can be issued on payment of Rs.50/-.
- The Library Card is valid only for the duration of the course for which the student is enrolled.
- Ragging in any form is banned at the campus. It is a punishable offence according to the guidelines of the Honorable Supreme Court of India. Star Infotech has zero-tolerance policy on ragging. The institute will take disciplinary action/legal proceedings/ expulsion from the institute as per the directives of the Supreme Court of India if any student/students is/are found guilty inside or outside the premises of the Institute. For Ragging Helpline, contact: +91 6375154474
Note : Students can communicate & discuss their problems with the Mentor or Relationship Officer so that appropriate measures can be taken to improve the quality of the services.